What's new for 2016 Entry Form?
DOWNLOAD NEW FILLABLE 2016 ENTRY FORM - WORD VERSION
DOWNLOAD NEW FILLABLE 2016 ENTRY FORM - PDF VERSION
New Premier Class added to the entry form along with some slight word changes
from AKC - please use this new version for all entries for 2016
Class Name change for Exc B to Masters
Effective January 2013
* Exc B has been changed to MASTERS on the new entry forms.
* Exc A is now just called Exc on the new entry forms.
* Please be careful when filling out the new entry forms
If you would be in Exc A, please circle "Exc" (or "ExcP" if preferred) on the entry form
If you would be in Exc B, please circle "Master (or "MasterP" if preferred) on the entry form
New Entry Form Effective January 2013
* Championship and Preferred Classes are separated.
* Additional Contact information required in case of emergency.
* Excellent B is now called MASTERS which will decrease the number of errors of exhibitors choosing Ex A or Ex B.
*To Be Measured always requires Yes or No.
* Entry Fee Enclosed has moved to a more prominent location.
Regular to Preferred One Time “Cross
Over” effective January 1 2013
* The crossover only happens when a dog moves to Preferred at a higher level than they are qualified for in Preferred.
* Once a leg is earned at the higher level the dog may no longer be entered at a lower level.
* Dogs may only be entered at the level they are currently eligible for in Regular classes OR Novice level.
Example: A MACH dog may enter Novice Preferred or Master Preferred classes. If they enter Novice Preferred and earns a couple of legs they have NOT used their one time crossover. This dog may still be entered at the Master Level in Preferred at any future date. If the dog is entered at the Master Preferred Level and earns a leg they have then used their one time crossover. A MACH dog may not enter Excellent A or Open for their crossover class. They may only enter Master Preferred as their crossover OR they may choose to enter the dog in Novice Preferred or stay in the preferred level they are currently eligible to compete in.
See link for more information:
AKC 2013 Regular to Preferred One-Time Cross Over REVISED.pdf